Volunteer - Board Administrator
Learn the behind-the-scenes workings of a Christian non-profit board! We are seeking your organization and administrative skills to help flourish the work of our board and progress our mission to serve our region's mental health needs.
Volunteer 2-3 hours per month, helping CentrePointe Counseling's Board with your administrative, research and communication skills! This position is hybrid -- mainly virtual, with occasional in-person meetings in Maryland.
The Board is a diverse group of professionals and ministers unified by the Gospel and passionate about serving God at CentrePointe. The Board is responsible for the organization's financial position, policy decisions, regulatory compliance, fundraising and networking.
The Volunteer Board Administrator is not a member of the Board, and works in support of the Board's Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary, and interacts with the Executive Director.
This position is responsible for maintaining records of all state and federal regulatory requirements of the organization, managing board files, communicating with the Board and its committees, and attending board meetings (mostly virtual). Occasional in-person events are located in Columbia, MD, and other locations in Maryland.
- Appreciation for Christian counseling and active Christian life
- High integrity and discipline
- Familiarity with federal and state policies relevant to non-profit and charitable organizations
- Skilled at organizing electronic and paper files
- Strong written and verbal communicator, and communicative via email
- Excellent note-taking skills; copywriting skills a plus
- Discreet, able to meet confidentiality requirement
This is a great experience for someone who seeks to understand board work and to support a Christian non-profit on mission.
SEND your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org