CentrePointe Counseling, Inc. works with pastors, clergy members, churches, denominational groups, and Christian organizations to promote healthy patterns, organizational development, and spiritual growth. We have a partnership program allowing churches to link with us more intentionally.
This program was initially funded by a grant from the Lilly Endowment Incorporated, but is now sustained through donations from churches and associations throughout Maryland.
Areas of Service Include:
- Coaching for Church Planters
- Clergy Leadership Groups
- Conflict Mediation
- Critical Incident Debriefing
- Leadership Assessments
- Seminars & Workshops
- Individual & Family Therapy
- Pre-marital & Couples Counseling
Resources we use include:
- Mediation Training through the Lombard Peace Institute Organizational Development from the Alban Institute
- CISM model for Critical Incident Debriefing
- Safe Church Program (child/youth safety policies)
- Leadership Assessments using Myers-Briggs Inventory
Learn More about our Church Partnership Plan (CPP Rack Card).
Learn More about our Pre-marital Counseling (Pre-Marital Rack Card).
Learn More about our Speaking & Seminars (Speaking and Seminars Rack Card).
Learn More about our Marriage Retreats (Marriage Retreat Rack Card).
Learn More about making referrals (Referrals Postcard).